Friday, February 24, 2012

Raven

Glory Hole



Last night I had a dream I was taking a serious test in serious group. The test was to correctly name your bird totem. Raven popped into my head but I had difficulty not saying 'ranger' instead. (Remember I was dreaming.) When it came to my turn I did indeed successfully say Raven. Everyone else named a bird, but then the 'Man' asked me to name my bird totem again. I looked the man in the eye and said 'morning glory' because I'd had it with this test. The Big Fellow said, 'definitely Raven'.

Ravens nest in the wall behind the glory hole. This morning as I drove out the parking lot one of the Ravens did what they occasionally do and flew the road with me, hanging right in front and above the windshield of the car, a sweet reminder about my funny feisty dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment