Sunday, August 31, 2014

How do dogs know everything?

Monoprint, 'Oh Hercules'

This morning Rosie sat at the edge of the field and would not walk with me to the garden. I teased her a little, she barked at me, one quick, 'gosh you are not listening bark'. I ignored her warning and picked what I needed, walked up to the far gardens, fooled around and headed back to the house. When I turned around the biggest fox I had ever seen was sitting in the middle of the field. Rosie looked me as if to say 'I tried to tell you'. 

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete